The sense of smell is the strongest of the five senses, and the one most tied to memory and emotion. About 75% of all the emotions we experience on a daily basis are generated by what we smell, and because of this, we are more likely to remember something we smell over something we see, hear or touch.
Scentiment – the scented insert
A growing awareness of the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle has motivated consumers of all ages to consider dietary supplements though its efficacy might be challenging vs prescription drugs.
Recent phycological studies show that consumer perceptions of efficacy may be more important than scientific data that technically substantiates claims and product’s smell has a key influence on that.
Many supplements contain malodorous ingredients that affect the consumer acceptance which negatively impacts the brand’s sales.
Whether it is a soap or a Dietary Supplement, a product that smells good is being perceived as more effective and this can be the difference between a single purchase or a loyal long-term customer.
Our company has developed Scentiment – a special scented insert designed to be inserted into Dietary Supplement bottles that releases scents and improves consumption experience.
• Improves overall consumption experience
• Delivers appealing aroma that increases the product’s perceived efficacy
• Mitigate malodors and enhance odorless products
• Emphasizing desired scent that need to be more noticeable
• Enhancing brand positioning and differentiation
• Extend product’s shelf life
• Increase brand loyalty and grows repeat purchase
• Extending shelf life
• Available flavors – Red Grape Fruit, Mint, Mix Berry, Geranium, Ginger, Lemon Grass, Green Tea, Mint, Lavender, Cardamone, Clove, Cinnamon, Spearmint, Lemon and Orange.
Remark: Scentiments available in custom flavors, customization fees apply.
• Specifications – Scentiment is available from stock in a cogwheel shape (Net weight ~2 grams, diameter 25 mm, thickness 5 mm).
• Scentiment can be a great marketing tool to enhance brand awareness and brand differentiation thus we recommend brand owners to consider producing their own design, be it their logo or kids figurine etc.
• Polymer Compliance: a proprietary blend of FDA compliant and food grade copolymers
• Scentiments are made with Food Grade, FEMA-GRAS listed, Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher and Halal certified flavors that are infused into FDA compliant food grade copolymers.
• Scentiments are manufactured at plants that are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and GMP certified.
Wants to sniff the difference?
Send us the products you want to improve!
Our team of professional olfactory experts together with flavorists and food engineers are open for the challenge!
We will send your products back with the Scentiment difference!